Dr. Steinberg and staff have been vaccinated for COVID-19 adding an extra level of safety to our patients.
We are asking our patients to be conscious of others and take the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Virtual visits are available for patients who are unable to come into office. Virtual visits are subject to co-pays and insurance deductibles. Contact us for more info.
- Please limit the amount of family members or guests who accompany you to your appointment to only those who are necessary.
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing a face mask or other facial protection
- You are allowed to wait in your car. (Please call us when you arrive!)
- Temperatures will be checked on all patients and guests upon arrival.
- Exam rooms and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized between each patient.